• Individual entrepreneur Pronin Igor Borisovich (state registration number 316774600122641) publishes a Public Offer on the services provided by the system for the purchase of Rivertickets.ru tickets or through the intermediation of the system.
• Here and below, the online ticket purchase system is an Internet ticketing and service system located at www.rivertickets.ru.
• Using the system of buying an online ticket, the User (the Customer) agrees with the text of these Terms and Conditions. In case of disagreement with any provisions of this document, the user is advised to stop using this system. Continuation of the use of the system is regarded unequivocally, as acceptance of the text of these Terms and restrictions.
• Riveritckets.ru reserves the right to make changes or additions to the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The user must independently periodically, and when making each new order, view this document for changes. By using the system or placing an order after the changes have been made to these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to accept these changes, regardless of whether he or she has read them or not.
• The authorized partners of the service reserve the right to change the length of the route and the duration of the cruise due to weather and other conditions affecting safety.
Provision of services
• The system of ticket purchase through www.rivertickets.ru provides the services of buying tickets to the boat cruises the operators of which are the shipping companies of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd, Dubna, Tutaev, Kazan, Istanbul.
• Any changes in the issued documents (tickets), refusal of services, their return, as well as other conditions for the provision of services of suppliers are regulated by the rules for the application of the tariff, the rules for the provision of passenger transportation services in inland water transport of the Russian Federation.
• All passengers are responsible for the validity of their documents.
• Documents for tickets ordered online in the system of the Company (tickets) are forwarded to the e-mail address specified by the Customer when filling out the forms.
Personal data and information
Any personal data provided by Users when registering and during the purchase will be used only to process the sale of the relevant services, to identify and provide clients support to Passengers purchasing tickets online. The company under no circumstances discloses or transmits the personal data of users and clients to third parties.
Purchasing tickets online
After confirming the purchase, you will be directed to electronic payment system Radario page, where you will have to choose the preferred payment method, and insert your bank card or E-wallet data. After that an authorization of your card will follow and the amount equal to the price of the service will be blocked from your account or you will be sent an invoice to your E-wallet. In case the authorization of the card is declined we recommend you to use any other available methods of payment.
The cost of services in the system is indicated in rubles. The currency of the invoice charged or the amount of money deducted from the credit card of the Client is always a Russian ruble. The exchange rates used by the system for calculation come from different sources and cannot always be updated on a daily basis. For the currency conversion reasons the amount of payment the User is charged with when confirming the booking may not always be similar to the final amount of the confirmed order.
Limit of Liability
• The system is a dynamic one, meaning all its components can be changed or extended at any time, therefore it is available to be used as «it is». The company bears no liability for complete or partial inoperability of the system and its components during a period of time, inability of the User to access the system as well as any direct or indirect expenses incurred by the User in relation to it.
• The company reserves the right to refuse to render a service to the User without giving any reasons. The money transferred by the User for the services ordered shall be refunded according to the Offer Agreement for Service Rendering.
• All offers, prices and terms of sale can be: changed without notice, limited in time, by the availability of tickets and timeframe of the advance purchase. They can also be limited by the departure dates, time of minimum and maximum stay, holiday or weekend factors, seasonal price fluctuations, waiting lists as well as strikes and temporary inoperability of booking systems and/or be subject to other conditions and restrictions.
• The shipowner has the right to replace the vessel for technical, organizational or other reasons with the similar one or the one with a higher standard of travel without notifying the passengers or notifying them via e-mail. The duration of a river walk can be reduced or increased in connection with the navigation situations or for any other reasons.
It is possible to request the refund of an unused ticket purchased through Rivertickets.ru. Already validated tickets are non-refundable.
The money will be refunded to your credit card account that was used to make the original payment. The money will be refunded to your credit card account within 45 working days (usually, 3-5 days).
In case the service is cancelled by the Carrier, passenger gets a full refund of his/her ticket. Passenger has to report the non-performed service within 24 hours after the departure time, otherwise there will be no refund.
According to Art. 32 of Federal law of the Russian Federation «On the Protection of the Consumers’ rights» of February 7, 1992 Passenger has the right to refuse to execute a contract of the performance of rendering service at any time on condition of covering the expenses incurred by the Carrier. The parties irrevocably recognize that the amount of such expenses shall equal to: 5,2% of the ticket price - if Passenger notifies the Carrier about the refusal not less than 24 hours prior to the departure, 100 % of the ticket price - if Passenger notifies the Carrier about the refusal less than 24 hours prior to the departure.
No refund or exchange is allowed after the departure. Passengers late for the departure will not be able to get a refund.
The refund of unused open date tickets can be claimed until the ticket expiration date. No refund will be paid after the last day of validity of the ticket.
The «SHOCK-price» tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.